- About John A. Marshall Co.
At John A. Marshall Co., our leadership and employees recognize the value of community engagement and its impact on the places we call home.
At John A. Marshall Co., we strive to become better citizens and better employees by lending a helping hand to those who need it most. We feel that it is our duty and responsibility to give back to the community that has allowed us to grow and prosper. Below is a listing of some of the organizations we're involved with:
- Boys & Girls Club of Greater Kansas City
- Treads & Threads - University of Kansas Health System
- Boulevard of Dreams - Dream Factory
- Jazzoo - Kansas City Zoo
- American Cancer Society
- Saint Luke's Foundation
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- First Hand Foundation - Cerner
- Boy Scouts - Heart of America Council
- Starlight Theatre
- Ronald McDonald House Charities - Kansas City
- Coaches vs. Cancer
- American Heart Association
- Joshua Center for Neurological Disorders
- Arthritis Foundation
- Walk to Defeat ALS - The ALS Association
- Giving the Basics
- KCCAN! (Kansas City Children’s Assistance Network)
- Sleepyhead Beds
Want to engage with JAMCO?
Contact us and we'll help you get started with your next project.