Mecho Shades: Yes, We Do Windows, Too!
Mecho's state-of-the-art roller shade systems provide numerous benefits in the office. Here are ten.
A sometimes-overlooked element of any commercial interior design project is the incorporation of architectural products, such as flooring, modular walls, and more. What about your windows? John A. Marshall Co. has the capability to not only elevate your space with high-quality furniture, but can furnish your windows, too!
Through our partnership with Facility Systems, the largest Mecho dealer in Kansas City, our team has the capacity to outfit your office with a variety of state-of-the-art roller shade systems to fit your unique needs. Why should you care about high-quality shade systems, versus conventional window shades?
Here are 10 reasons Mechos’ shades are an ideal solution for your office:
- The Industry Standard: This award-winning, performance-proven product is utilized by architectural firms, builders, and designers nationwide.
- Optimal Daylighting: These shade systems increase views for all building occupants.
- Utility Cost Savings: Usage leads to a reduced reliance on traditional lighting by allowing more sunlight into the space.
- Health Benefits: Employee circadian rhythms are more regulated and glare on computer screens and other surfaces is reduced—all of which contribute to increased employee wellness and productivity.
- Fashionable: Mecho offers a clean, contemporary aesthetic to your environment.
- Large Format: Shades are available in made-to-order, custom sizes.
- Multiple Control Options: Choose from automated, solar-controlled, switch-activated, or manual control. We also have the capability to integrate with many different audio/visual systems.
- Easy Maintenance: Their vertical orientation requires no cleaning, compared to horizontal blinds.
- Sustainability: Mecho has adopted the Cradle to Cradle design methodology, ensuring the use of healthy materials that can be perpetually cycled
- Warranty: Mecho offers an up to 25-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship*
Since 1969, Mecho has been committed to pushing the boundaries of invention, blazing new trails in solar shade design. From the original clutch operated solar shade to their automated, motorized shade systems, Mecho continues to defy convention in the commercial shade industry. Their goal for the past 50 years has been to deliver state-of-the-art shade systems to the architects, designers and building contractors who choose their products. Mecho’s standards haven’t changed. They are dedicated to tackling the challenges of today to create the solutions of tomorrow.
To learn more about how this product can enhance your work environment, contact your John A. Marshall Co. Account Manager.
*Terms and conditions apply