Lenexa Showroom Renovation
In early 2019, we made the decision to renovate our Lenexa showroom to meet current and future needs, as well as better showcase the products and work environments we offer our customers.
In early 2019, we made the decision to renovate our Lenexa showroom to meet current and future needs, as well as better showcase the products and work environments we offer our customers. After collectively identifying needs, we worked on design concepts and began demolition in October. In just a few short months, our office has been transformed—and we’re not even finished!
- A dedicated Mother’s Room for new moms returning to the workplace
- Quiet rooms and spaces for personal calls, short breaks, meditation, etc.
- Living room for hosting new and existing clients
- Larger, updated break room and kitchen space
- Tiered, stadium seating area for gatherings, meetings and presentations
- A cohesive healthcare area with variety of work, caregiver, patient and guest settings
- Areas to collaborate with team members, or work independently, away from their desks
- Updated restrooms
Our commercial design team will be relocated into a “static” portion of our showroom that is not being utilized daily by our employees. This will allow them to work alongside the sales team and closer to the design library. This new office configuration will create a true living office and better illustrate different work settings our customers may be interested in incorporating into their own spaces.
Our design team has done a wonderful job integrating fun and sensible furnishings into the new layout, and we’re excited to see the final results . Construction is expected to wrap up in February and we’ll share the results at that time.