Professional Office Furnishings - The John A. Marshall CompanyThe John A. Marshall Company is committed to providing our clients with the finest total service of any office furnishings dealership in the United States. We have committed our resources and investments to those things that benefit our customers the most: quality service at a high value. As a result of our mission, the John A. Marshall Company has been consistently recognized as one of Herman Miller’s Top 10 performing dealerships.
- Asset and inventory management
- Delivery and installation with our in-house crews
- Design and specification support
- Flooring solutions – carpeting, vinyl & raised floors
- Architectural products– architectural walls and solar shades
- Furniture maintenance
- Office furniture from 200 quality sources including Herman Miller
- Order and project management – local and nationally
- Relocation and churn management
- Warehouse with 100,000 square feet of manned storage space
Our focus is on providing first class workplaces that are tailored specifically to each client’s culture with products and services that are designed to enhance employee performance.
A solution based design approach is utilized to ensure that we develop solutions to your exact workplace needs. We have set up our structure with a single point of accountability so that you have one person to call for all your furnishing requirements. All critical capabilities such as installation, service and warehousing are provided with our in house professional employees and owned facility to ensure that we are able to deliver on our commitments. The John A. Marshall Company has built its business and reputation on long-term business relationships. We are committed to being a business partner that you can count on and trust.
Furniture is often considered among the most complicated commodity to specify and order. Many times, resulting in numerous transactions, multiple purchase orders and invoices. We can help you simplify your purchasing processes, reduce your transaction costs, improve your accuracy, and shorten your order cycles with our technology tools.